Training at BEST Aquatic Centre (25m pool) and Berkeley International School (50m pool)
Combined group training with National Swimmers on Saturday mornings
Squad Coach: Coach Bank
Training Sessions per Week: Offered: 9, Min: 6 including dry land training every day
Gym Sessions: Wednesday and Friday
Age Group: 13 and older
Combined group session
|17:00-19:30 PM |
|17:00-19:30 PM |
* Scroll to see all.
- Intra-club, Local, National, International Invite.
- Expected to represent BEST at the Thailand Age Group National Championships and two main BEST designated team events per year
- Swimmers should strive to achieve in age group National level and represent their country as an elite swimmer in the future.
- Swimmers will focus on developing techniques, aerobic fitness and race speed to achieve Thailand National Championship Top 6 level.
Expectations / Criteria for Joining:
- Top 15 Age Group Ranking in Thailand National Championships.
- Willing to engage in ‘High Performance’ age group swimming pathway.
- 80% Plus Attendance is suggested if there is an expectation to move to National Squad in the future.
- A development of strong time management skills.
- Be able to adapt into an international environment; program is running in English with international team mates.
- ‘Ownership of Swimming’ – Swimmers are expected to commit to the training program and show maturity to communicate their experiences, goals, conflicts if any, and scheduling difficulties.
- Year Round Swimming is expected including holiday periods. Suggestions on holiday times are in consultation with the coach and competition calendar.
- Pull buoy
- Short fins
- BEST Swim cap
- Waterbottle (2x2L)
- Front snorkel
- Finger paddles
- Big paddles
- Resistance Band
- Ankle Band