All training at the BEST Aquatic Centre and Berkeley International School (50m pool)
Squad Coach: Coach Lok
Training Sessions per Week: Offered: 6 Min: 3
|16.00 -17.30 PM|
|5:45 - 07:00 AM|
|OFF||9.00 - 10.30 AM |
|9.00 - 10.45 AM |
|16:00-17:30 PM |
* Scroll to see all.
- Intra-club, Local, National, International Invite.
- Intra-club Meets to gain valuable experience of racing.
Expectations / Criteria for Joining:
- We expect all swimmers to be able to perform legal turns, bilateral breathing, and best underwater practices. They will implement on a regular basis good streamlining and work on strong starts and finishes.
- Swimmers reaching this level should be responsible for their own equipment and attend sessions on time for land training mobility work each day.
- Ability to swim 10x50m Free @ 1min 30, with bilateral breathing, backstroke with flips turns, Brst with pullouts, 100m Fly with Fins, Competition Race Start and correct finishes on all four strokes.
- Pull buoy
- Short fins
- BEST Swim cap
- Waterbottle (1x1L)
- Front snorkel